Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Good When You're Gone - Theme Song On Boston Talk Radio

Beginning THIS Sat Night Dec 5th,11:00 pm (PT)and Sun Morning Dec 6th 2:00 am (ET) I am most excited & extremely grateful to announce that my latest single "GOOD WHEN YOU'RE GONE" will be the THEME SONG to Rob Saul's New Weekly Talk Radio Show @ WMEX 1510 Boston http://www.1510wmex.com/ , I will also be on the air with Rob doing a phone chat during the show this weekend. I want to wish Rob all the best & of course congratulations. Again Rob, My most sincere gratitude for choosing "Good When Your Gone" for your show and for all your Endless Support to me & my Music over the years Hope everyone can tune in to listen.

No comments:

Post a Comment


TRACKS FROM "WHEN THE DEVIL STARTS TO PRAY" - MICHAEL CARUSO








BEKKA BRAMLETT - "WHAT'S ON MY MIND" PENETRATES TOP 40! BEKKA BRAMLETT BREAKS THE TOP 40 ON MUSIC ROW'S COUNTRY CHART WITH HER NEW SMASH "WHAT'S ON MY MIND" The New CD Release "I Got News For You" produced by Joe Stampley on Shongaloo Records, is available at CD Baby........NOW!!!! http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/BEKKABRAMLETT The CD features the HIT SINGLE "WHAT'S ON MY MIND" co-written by Michael Caruso, Tamara Champlin, and Dennis Matkosky.

 photo l_aa23358431e2448c93ab49d9ede17a-2.jpg




WILL CHAMPLIN - DOWNTIME
written by Champlin/Caruso/Champlin


The Moffats - Guns of Love
written by Caruso/Sharp/Keller